Monday, March 26, 2007

MISSION STATEMENT

It’s very important for me to provide services and programs that make a difference in improving lives. I like to inspire people to strive for their goals.
One of LATI’s early assignments included reading Daniel H. Pink’s book, “A Whole New Mind.” The book examines the importance of using the creative and imaginative side of our brain, the right side, to explore ways to compete in a twenty-first century global economy.
In his book, Pink asks, “What is professional success?”
To me it means to make a positive difference in someone’s life through the work I do. It means to get satisfaction and enjoyment from what I do, to become an expert in my field, to accomplish my goals, to get rewarded and recognized for what I do, and to get paid well.

No comments: